15.10.11

every end has a start

Finally I am starting my blog.
The reason I could not get started is the great, grand mess in my head about not knowing who or what I want to be in my life. What I want to do. And what I want to be known for.
A great career in fashion design? If only I could decide for one style.
Being a very good writer about my funny love life? If only I could put it in written words.
A devoted make-up-artist? If only that would work on someone elses face.
Making ends meet as being an illustrator? If only I could finish one drawing.
Finally a personal meets lifestyle meets beauty meets street-style-paparazzo meets journalist meets fashion blogger? Well... we'll see about that.

And the funny love life...? Sorry to tell you but that's kind of staying funny stories for my friends.
Let the adventure begin!

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment