21.6.12

The Latest Beauty Orgasm

I don't know why, but beauty products amaze me.
I can spend hours and hours just organizing them. It gives me pleasure...
And I guess I am not the only one, after all a whole industry makes profit out of this obsession.
NARS Cosmetics even has a set called Orgasm (hence the title) Blush, lipstick, eye shadow, nail polish and make-up brushes apparently make us girls go crazy. I didn't really have the patience to do a full research on why we act like this, so here is my precious selection for this summer! And maybe you too can have a mini orgasm by looking at them...


Lipstick YSL Rouge Pur Couture #17
Dior Addict Lip Glow SPF 10
Lancôme L'Absolu Nu #101
Blush Benefit Coralista
Clarins Limited Edition Colour Breeze
Eye shadow Must-have M.A.C Crushed Metallic Powder Surf The Ocean
Mascara KIKO 30 days Extension Day&Night Treatment
MaxFactor Masterpiece High Definition Mascare
L'Oréal Volume Million Lashes
MaxFactor Lash Extension Effect
Nailpolish H&M Peach me soon
KIKO #283
Essence #38 Choose me!
Skin Protection HEMA Mattifier Gel
Clinique City Block Sheer Tinted SPF 25
Clarins Day Screen High Protection SPF 40
Accessories Make-brushes The Body Shop, Esprit, Sephora, Essence
Heartshaped adress tag and earphones Accessorize
Sunglasses Vintage
Scarf 1&2 Stradivarius 3 Vintage

Did you enjoy it?

2 comments:

  1. this post is great! your soo right too, I love make up and could spend hours just playing and experimenting with it :D + I love that blue striped scarf!
    Megan,
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, so pretty! I don't know why, but I'm so intrigued by beauty products too! I'm thinking about starting my own cosmetics company... just something really small!

    You've changed your blog a lot too since I've been here. Looks really good! I love it :) How have you been lately? Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete