23.8.12

Nailed it!

I think 2012 is THE year for nail art trends.
Out of nowhere, there were a lot more colours available that seemed impossible to produce before, like the neon or metallic ones. And then there were the magnetic, cosmic and what-not effects. Images, Faces, Maps, Comics, all of a sudden everything was available in thumbnail size. Somehow this hype passed by me, I never was really that much into nail art...
But this new thing, called outlined nails, actually might be something I would like to try. It looks pretty cool, and I especially like the color combinations in these two pictures.
What do you think? Should I try it??

outlined nails by loveaesthetics.blogspot.com

outlined nails found on pinterest

1 comment:

  1. looks really cool! try it and tell me how to do it ^^

    ReplyDelete