17.9.12

let's hear it for NEW YORK

Today, my sister left for a trip to New York. She is staying there for three whole months and asked me for a little notebook; "Something like moleskine". I made her a notebook myself which I hope she can use for all her adventures on the way!

Black cover like a moleskine, but with a customized New York wrapping
inside cover
the book contains many different papers, also vintage ones from old schoolbooks and pictures
SATC special locations
a map of the lower east side
different categories
little papers to tear out and the inside cover
back of the notebook

 I enjoyed making this, maybe I will make more in the future who knows...


1 comment:

  1. omg! it;s amazing!
    i'd love to have a so special notebook!
    p.s. check my blog out! i've got a surprise for you!

    ReplyDelete