16.10.12

Les dents du loup

It's October, and I just realized that I have been blogging for a year now. Wow, I didn't think I'd make it so far! But the real challenge now is keeping up the good posts, regarding the fact that most blogs don't reach the age of two years...
I hope you still enjoy my fashion related posts and of course those where I try to be funny ;)

At the moment I am busy organizing the styling for a fashion shoot, writing the next article for miniguide and being creative for the 1st Post Art Exchange, started by Courtney. Looking forward to post about all of this of course!

In the meantime I decided to open a little fashion design and styling portfolio here, so those of you who don't know my work will be able to have a look now!

My design for a shirt:
"Les dents du loup" (The wolf's teeth)


Pictures by Sina Stieger
Design&Styling by Rosi Muller


Copyright by Rosi Muller, owner of this blog.

2 comments:

  1. I really love this. It's brilliant! :) One of the things I'd love to do is fashion design! - Jasmine xx

    ReplyDelete