4.12.12

physical manipulation

Today I would like to show you a photographer I recently discovered through the internet.
Flyn Viberts approach is a bit different than usual, yet it fits perfectly in our time, where everybody longs for the "real" stuff.
Who still wants to see the clean and polished fashion spreads? Let's go back to the basics. Flyn picked the trend up on the right moment; his images are not digitally retouched; everything you see is manipulated physically during the shooting itself.
"My whole approach is physical, there is no digital manipulation or re-touch. I appropriate, I manipulate and juxtapose, I re-light and then I re-photograph."

He is one of those photographers I would love to work with one day...









all pictures by Flyn Vibert

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment