3.7.13

Berlin Fashion Week SS2014: Hien Le

The opener of this years fashion week was Hien Le, a show I've been looking forward to since his last Fall/Winter collection. So, Tuesday morning I went to the fashion tent full of expectations but surprisingly I got disappointed.
Hien Le used a lot of sandy colors, white, some green, light blue, coral and a palm tree print and as usual very classical silhouettes. Although the show was a success and he will have a lot of positive reviews, I think he went a bit to far on the safe side, I dare not to say boring. It was all very wearable, thus sell-able but honestly I couldn't see anything new in the shapes he was presenting, the collection seemed so "all-ready seen". Even the coral, which was a beautiful tone, isn't daring anymore, we have had it for two summers in a row.
I can only hope that Hien Le will be more daring for next Fall/Winter 2014, because today he really didn't convince me.


All pictures from Mercedes Benz Fashion Week.
To see the whole Hien Le SS 2014 collection, click here.


Stay tuned for more reports about the Green Showroom, Julian Zigerli and more from the Fashion Week SS2014!

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment