The Winter To Do List
In Berlin we already have sunshine, temperature over zero and several plants are shooting up...
But I have the sneaky feeling that winter will strike back, with freezing temperatures and snowstorms. If that is the case, feel free to seek inspiration in my winter to do list.
Or use it for Valentine's Day tomorrow.
- paint your apartment
- take a Pilates class
- book a massage
- have a sleepover with your friends
- watch old disney movies
- make cake-pops and decorate them
- paint, draw, sew, make!
- imagine what you want to wear in spring, then go look for these outfits
- go ice-skating on a lake
- scratch little hearts in frozen window shields
- go to the sauna
- sit outside if the sun comes out
- go to that exposition you've always wanted to go to
- organize your bookshelf by color
- organize your wardrobe by color
- have a dress-up party with your friends where you try on and toss out old outfits! (be sure to have a lot of champagne)
- visit a city you never been to
- go to the cinema in the middle of the day
- don't feel bad if you are not going out as much!
- make plans what kind of spices and flowers you want to seed in spring
- make friends with your neighbors, invite them for a beer or dinner
- go to a foreign market, try food, buy spices and ornaments, it will feel like a little trip to somewhere else
- try new recipes
- go to a new restaurant
- make your own chocolate
- have a silly sunday, dress up and take pictures
- do something you have never done before